- dull aching pain left upper abdomen
- alternating stools in color dark brown/black to light brown, diarrhea to constipation, round balls to long snake like large stools, and very foul smelling.
- frontal headaches
- blurred vision
- lower back pain
- muscle pain and cramps
- temperature sensitive
- swollen lymph glands
This is what I have done to lessen the symptoms;
- buy organic produce by local farmers
- juice fruits and vegetables
- use herbs like, chanca piedra (smash crystals), yellow dock (clean and nourish blood), marshmallow (soothe and heal mucus membrane), mugwart (kill micro-organisms), psyllium, plantain, or ragweed (pull debris out of the body).
- exercise, lots of sweating
- drink plenty of purified water(neg ion or distilled)
- use filter for shower
- and dry brush my skin
read more about BT
Find more information in my other website.